It’s certainly a frustrating experience when you launch your browser of choice, Safari for the Mac in our case, and it simply won’t load any pages. Most of the time you will be connected to Airport with a good signal, however, nothing happens. Restarting, zapping PRAM, shutting off will usually not solve this issue–just a blank white Safari screen.
- Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air 13.3
- Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air Keyboard Cover
- Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air 2
- Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air Pro
- About Adobe AIR: The Adobe AIR runtime enables developers to package the same code into native applications and games for Windows and Mac OS desktops as well as iOS and Android devices, reaching over a billion desktop systems and mobile app stores for over 500 million devices.
- Never Ending PIN prompts when using Internet Explorer accessing OWA 31 What I know: 1. I am receiving emails from people in the Army accessing @mail.mil, Air Force accessing @us.af.mil, Navy accessing @navy.mil, and Marines accessing @usmc.mil 2. I am also receiving emails from people using both Windows and Mac computers.
Go to Modern.IE and subscribe to the service with your Microsoft account (this is free), and pick a.
There are 2 quick solutions to try when your Safari won’t load any pages. First, check the date and time on your system clock–strange, but true. If the date and time are not set correctly, Safari will have some certificate problems and pages simply won’t load. Check the date and time settings and assure yourself that they are correct. If Safari now loads, welcome back to the Internet. If not, try this:
Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air 13.3
Head to system preferences and into the Network system preference area. While in there, do the following steps:
- Unlock this system preference in the lower left hand corner with your administrator password
- Select the Location drop-down menu on the top of the window
- Choose “Edit Locations…”Hit the small + button at the bottom of this window
- Name your new location something like “Airport” or “Wireless
- Hit the done button and return to the previous window
- Select every item from te left column (except for Airport!) and delete each one, using the – (minus) button at the bottom of that column
- You should now only have Airport as a choice in the left hand column
- Hit the “apply” button on the bottom of the window and restart your computer
- Make sure to join the available Airport network in the Airport menu at the top of your screen
- Launch Safari (or whatever browser you use) and see if you now have Internet
Other Tricks To Try if you cannot get Safari to load pages!
Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air Keyboard Cover
Some other tricks to try if you aren’t working yet:
- From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Privacy tab.
- Click on “Remove All Website Data”
- Delete the cache
- Go to the Finder and open a Finder window. From the Finder menu bar click Go > Go to Folder
- Type or copy paste the following file
- Click Go then move this Cache.db file to your Trash.
Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air 2
Lastly, disable any Safari plug-ins you may be running in the Safari preferences. Sometimes these plugins can cause the Safari browser not to load pages correctly. Here’s how to do that:
Why Wont Internet Explorer Download On My Macbook Air Pro
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Extensions.
- Select an extension, then deselect the checkbox “Enable… extension.” Repeat this step for every extension that’s currently installed.
- Reboot your computer and try Safari again.
If you are back on the web, congratulations! If you aren’t, you may want to make sure you are fully backed up at this point, in case a wipe of your hard drive is in order.