Safari User Guide
An unstable Internet connection can prevent you from downloading from other websites. Try downloading a file from another website, such as www.microsoft.com, www.apple.com, or www.mozilla.com.If the problem persists, contact your network administrator, help desk resource, or Internet service provider (ISP). Most older Adobe apps were created using 32-bit architecture and do not work in Catalina. We have no plans to update apps that we no longer support or develop. The following table lists some common 32-bit Adobe apps that are not compatible with Catalina. (It is not a comprehensive list of all older.
- Successfully downloaded Photoshop & Illustrator apps to desktop Dell PC. I cannot download the same apps to my new MacBook Pro OS X v10.9.2. Whenever I try to download multiple copies of Creative Cloud installer (.dmg) just keep showing up in my download folder.
- While the issue with Big Sur was live on 12 November Apple had the following text on the site indicating that there was a problem: 'Users may not be able to download macOS Software Updates on Mac.
Safari can download most types of files, but if you have trouble with a file, try these suggestions.
If Safari is still downloading the file, wait for it to finish. You can’t open a file while it’s being downloaded.
If the download is paused, resume it. Show the downloads list by clicking the Show Downloads button , then click the Resume button for the paused download.
If you see a message that the app can’t be opened because it’s from an unidentified developer or wasn’t downloaded from the Mac App Store, you can open the app by overriding the settings in Security & Privacy preferences.
Sometimes a download is incomplete because the file was damaged. Try downloading it again.
Make sure you have the app needed to open the file. If you do, the file may have been corrupted during the download. Delete it, then try downloading it again.
The downloaded file may be a compressed archive or disk image that contains the file you want. If the file is from a trusted site, double-click it to decompress it.
Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
Why Does It Say My Macbook Air Cant Download Photoshop Version
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or redownload apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.