Try these steps first
We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below: Click Start. On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD from the results. Click Run as administrator. Type wsreset, and press Enter. Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further. This communication feature is so prevalent that Apple even enabled iMessage directly from your Macbook Pro or Macbook Air with a simple download and software update. Apple has even gone as far as to enable the ability to send regular text messages through your Mac computer without ever opening up your iPhone. Why cant I download iMovie on my Mac? Whenever I try to download it on the Apple store I'm met with 'iMovie can’t be installed on Macintosh HD because macOS version 10.13.6 or later is required.' I'm on MacOs Sierra 10.12.6.
After trying each step below, try to send a message again.
- Restart your Mac. Choose Apple menu > Restart, then click Restart.
- Make sure that your software is up to date. Learn how to update the software on your Mac.
- Make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet. To check your Internet connection, try loading a page in Safari or another web browser.
- Check that the date and time is set correctly on your Mac.
- Make sure that you enter the correct phone number or email address for the contact.
If you see ‘This user is not registered with iMessage’
If you try to send a message and see an alert that the person isn’t registered with iMessage, the message is trying to send using SMS/MMS. Make sure Text Message Forwarding is set up and your iPhone is powered on.
If your contacts see your email instead of your phone number
If you can send messages but your contacts see your email address instead of your phone number, make sure that you're signed in to iMessage with the same Apple ID on all your devices. Learn how to add your phone number to Messages on your Mac.
- If you still can't send or receive messages, contact Apple Support.
- Check the Apple System Status page for a temporary outage affecting iMessage or FaceTime.
- Use Messages with your Mac.
Many MacBook Air users are having issues with their keyboard. Their MacBook Air keyboard isn’t responding properly or has become totally unresponsive.
This is a very annoying issue. You can’t use your MacBook Air if its keyboard is not working properly. But don’t worry. Your keyboard can still be fixed…
Try these fixes
You don’t have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
Method 1: Update your macOS
Your keyboard may not be working because your operating system is not up to date. You should update the macOS on your MacBook Air to see if that’s the case for you. To update your system:
1) Click App Store.
2) Click Updates. Then if there is any system update available, click UPDATE next to this update.
3) Wait for the update process to complete.
Method 2: Reset the SMC
The SMC (System Management Controller) on your MacBook Air manages the functioning of your keyboard and other hardware components. You should try resetting the SMC to see if this fixes your keyboard.
Note that only Intel-based Mac computers have an SMC.
1) Shut down your MacBook Air.
2) Press the Shift, Control and Option keys on the left side on your keyboard and the Power buttons at the same time. Then hold them for 10 seconds.
3) Turn on your MacBook Air.
Check to see if this fixes your keyboard.
Method 3: Clean system junk
Perhaps your MacBook Air keyboard is not responding properly because of the software conflicts caused by your system junk. To try fixing your keyboard issue, you should clean up your macOS. If you want to do it quickly and easily, you can use MacClean.
MacClean is a cleaning utility that can help you clean your macOS. It will scan your system and identify the junk files or caches that may slow down your Mac computer. You will remove those files very quickly with this program. It takes only a few clicks to clean your system:
1)Download and install MacClean.
2) Run MacClean.
3) Click System Junk, then click the Scan button. MacClean will then scan your MacBook Air and find all your junk file.
Why Cant I Download Instagram On My Macbook Air Keeps
4) Click Clean to clean all your system junk files (this requires the registered version, you’ll be prompted to register your program when you click the Clean button).
Method 4: Clean your keyboard
Debris in your keyboard can stop your MacBook Air keyboard from working properly. You should make sure your keyboard is clean.
To clean your keyboard:
1) Shut down your MacBook Air.
2) Clean the keyboard with a cleaning tool, such as a can of compressed air.
After cleaning the keyboard, turn on your notebook and see if this works for you.
Method 5: Have your MacBook Air serviced
How Do I Download Instagram On My Macbook Air
Your MacBook Air keyboard may also fail to work if you are having hardware issues with your notebook — perhaps you’re having a swollen battery, a chip that communicates with your keyboard is not working properly, or one of your keyboard cable is broken. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to fix it yourself, you should have your notebook serviced. Bring your MacBook Air to Apple or any authorized service provider and ask them for advice.