- Developer: Firaxis Games East, Inc.
- Genre: Strategy/Wargame
- Originally on: Windows (1997)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Editor Rating:
- User Rating: 10.0/10 - 1 vote
- Rate this game:
Sid Meier's Gettysburg is a real time tactics/strategy game from 1997 that was a pretty big hit. It aimed to tell the story of the most famous battle in USA history and do it with a bit of style as well as changing a few things up as well. For fans of strategy games, even though this may look like a game from 1997, this is well worth checking out.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V Download Free – Meski sudah cukup banyak jenis dan variasi permainan yang dihadirkan oleh para developer game dunia, masih banyak permainan-permainan klasik yang diminati oleh para gamers. Salah satunya adalah permainan dengan turn-based strategy seperti Civilization V. Game ini mengingatkan kita pada beberapa game lama yang mengharuskan dua pemain saling.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is now free on the Epic Games Store for PC players as part of Epic Games’ Mega Sale 2020. This comes a week after the Epic Games Store gave away Grand Theft Auto V.
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution Pc
Civilization revolution free download - Civilization VI, Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete Update, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Update, and many more programs.
What Side Are You On?
The game is pretty straightforward in terms of what it is going to let you do. You can play the campaign which links various missions/scenarios together and gives you a more complete experience of the battle. It has many of the famous set pieces of the battle and they do try to be historically accurate when they can (this is a video game after all). Sid Meier's Gettysburg also changes things up by allowing you to play alternate history versions of missions which is really cool.
As well as playing the campaign where you do the missions in a more structured way. You can just jump in and play any section of the battle if you like. I thought this was a nice touch and ideal for those that just want to play a scenario or two.
You pick who you want to play as this will alter the difficulty of the game with H. Heath being the easiest and Robert E Lee being the hardest. After this, you can pick if you want the game to be historical or a mix of alternate and historical as well as picking the overall difficulty. Sid Meier's Gettysburg does have a tutorial mode which I would advise you jump into the first time you play the game. It is fun, but it also teaches you the basics of the game.You have different units at your disposal and how you place them on the map or get them to do their stuff is up to you. As far as the tactics and strategy go, it is rather limited in terms of the units that you have at your disposal. There is more than enough in regards to this game, but those coming to this after playing more modern strategy games will probably be shocked at how basic things are.
The Great USA!
The presentation of Sid Meier's Gettysburg is probably what you would expect it to be. The whole game has a very basic look to it, but I like it. The map is pretty large and I like the way the bodies of the fallen soldiers stay on the map as this is a great way to know how the battle is going. The sound is decent enough, but it is not going to rock your socks off.
I think that Sid Meier's Gettysburg is a solid strategy game and one that is really aimed at those who have a deep love for the Civil War. If that is you then you will probably be more willing to overlook the fact that the game is pretty basic. While it is basic, I do feel this can lead to a more streamlined and fun overall experience.
- It captures the time period very well
- You can play as various Civil War icons
- The game tries to be historically accurate when possible
- It has various difficulty options
- There is still a dedicated modding community for this game
- It is kind of basic in comparison to modern RTS games
- The visuals are rather basic too
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sid Meier's Civilization Free Online
Civilization VI MacOSX Activated Game Free Download
Civilization VI Mac Game is originally created by legendary Sid Meier. Civilization VI MacOSX is a turn-based strategy game in which your task is to build an empire which is able to stand the test of time. You must become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Age of Information. You are to wage wars, conduct diplomacy, work for the advancement of your culture, all this while going head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders. This is your attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever come to know. You will like this Tropico 6 Mac Game as well.
Civilization VI Mac Game brings to you new ways to engage with your world. Cities can now physically expand across the map, new researches in culture and technology unlock new potential and going into war with leaders who are pursuing their own agendas based on their own historical traits as you race yourself for one of five ways to make victory yours in the game.
- OS: 10.11 (El Capitan) or 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB GPU Minimum – GeForce 775M Radeon HD 6970 Intel Iris Pro
- Storage: 15 GB available space
If you do not know how to install this game on your mac then simply CLICK ON THIS LINK.
Civilization VI MacOSX Activated Game Free Download
File Size: 4.4 GB