Feb 25,2020 • Filed to: Edit PDF
- Microsoft Word 2013 Free Download For Macbook Pro 15
- Microsoft Word 2013 Free Download For Macbook Pro 7
- Download Word On Macbook
- Free Microsoft Word For Macbook
On the date of January 29th, Microsoft released the 15th version of its popular desktop software - Office 2013 software, which includes Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Outlook 2013, etc. Now Word 2013 supports reading and editing documents in Adobe PDF file format.
- So, if you could not edit PDF on Mac with Office 2013, here comes a powerful Microsoft Office 2013 Mac Alternative - PDFelement Pro for Mac, which is fully compatible with Mac OS X including Snow Leopard, Lion and macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Why Choose This PDF Converter for Mac: PDFelement Pro allows you to edit, modify and rearrange PDFs.
- Download Microsoft Word and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The trusted Word app lets you create, edit, view, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Send, view and edit Office docs attached to emails from your phone with this powerful word processing app from Microsoft.
Why You Need a MS Office 2013 Mac?
PDFelement Pro for Mac - The Best PDF Converter
Generally speaking, Office 2013 can open a PDF by actually converting PDF format to Word format during the process, especially for the large and complex PDF files. However, Office 2013 was not designed as a general purpose PDF reader, like Adobe Reader. Instead, this similarity is focusing on version, but it copes poorly with complicated layouts. It is best seen as a path for inserting texts or images from PDF documents, rather than a business PDF workflow program.
Microsoft office 2013 mac free download - Microsoft Office 2013 Professional, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2013, and many more programs.
Many people will ask the question about 'When will Microsoft Office 2013 for Mac be released'. Unfortunately, the Office 2013 is not supporting for Mac OS X system at this time, and even the new Mac Office 2013 won't be released for 1-2 years. So, if you could not edit PDF on Mac with Office 2013, here comes a powerful Microsoft Office 2013 Mac Alternative - PDFelement Pro for Mac, which is fully compatible with Mac OS X including Snow Leopard, Lion and macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Why Choose This PDF Converter for Mac:
- PDFelement Pro allows you to edit, modify and rearrange PDFs.
- It also converts your PDFs into multiple formats while retaining its original layout and content as much as possible.
- It has the ablity to control your full PDF page such as cropping ,merging, spliting, rotating, etc.
- It's a best alternative to Office 2013 on Mac for converting PDF to Microsoft Word format.
Using Mac Office 2013 to Edit and Convert PDF
Here is how to edit PDF files on Mac using this alternative to MS Office 2013 for Mac OS.
Step 1. Run the 2013 Office for Mac and Load your PDF
First, get the Office 2013 OSX software through its website. You can buy it for $99.95 or download the free trial. Then, run the software and load the PDF file to be edited in the interface.
Step 2. Start Editing your PDF File
Click Edit button to make some settings for your PDF, such as annotate text, highlight text, edit PDF form, edit PDF pages, edit PDF image, etc. Learn more detalied information about how to edit a PDF file on a Mac.
Step 3. Converting PDF to Word Doc Format (Optional)
At last, after all is done, clicking 'OK' to finish your files editing, even you can choose to convert the PDF document to various Doc format such as Word .doc format if you need.
Note: If you are a Windows user, and want to use Office 2013, you may get it through visiting the Microsoft website and clicking on the Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download links.
Microsoft Word 2013 Free Download For Macbook Pro 15
Word 2013 is a word processing program produced by Microsoft. It is part of the entire Office Suite that was put out as the 2013 version. Though the program of course is very similar to previous versions of Word, there are also many performance advancements that were made by Microsoft in making this 2013 version available. Word 2013 is available for use not only with Windows operating systems, but also on iPhone and Android devices as well.
With this version of Word, Microsoft has moved around some of the items that are on the menu. This has been done in an effort to make the most commonly used Word tools more accessible and easier to located for users. The design and appearance of menu items was altered in this version. Alterations are meant to improve general aesthetics and make it easier for users to distinguish different tools from one another.
Microsoft Word 2013 Free Download For Macbook Pro 7
With the 2013 version, there has been a new 'Touch Mode' added. This makes it easier to use the program on touch-screen devices. Of course, you can only use the touch mode of Word 2013 if you are using a device that is equipped with a touch screen. The touch screens makes it so that buttons are bigger and more easy to select during use.
Word 2013 features a new welcome screen. This screen includes a visual that shows what the most recently opened documents were. Also, the welcome screen provides an overview of the various templates that can be selected for a new documents.
This version of Word makes it possible to put images into a Word document that have been taken straight from social media accounts like Facebook or Flickr. Another great feature this Word version offers is the ability to use Creative Commons to pull up pictures that can be conveniently placed into a document that is being worked on.
Microsoft focused on improving the collaborative capabilities of Word with this version. The version offers a feature to sink Comments within a document so that numerous users can view comments and collaborate with them.
Download Word On Macbook
- The reading mode is a very helpful feature of Word 2013.
- In this version, the method for importing photos has been simplified and rendered extremely easy and straightforward.
- The interface featured in this version is the ribbon interface. Navigating this interface is very simple to learn.
- It's possible to sync with Skydrive using Word 2013 when it comes to both settings of the program and documents that are created.
- Many improvements have been made that make performance overall better than it was in past versions.
Free Microsoft Word For Macbook
- Unfortunately, it's not possible to get any support when it's used with Windows XP.
- One thing users often struggle with is located certain tools.
- While the ribbon interface may offer some navigation advantages, some users with to use a different interface. This is not possible with the Word 2013 setup.