A free trial of Microsoft 365 offers all the components of the Office suite, including Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. A Microsoft 365 subscription also includes apps to edit Microsoft Office files on mobile devices. Android and iOS tablets and phones are supported. How your phone number or email address is used. Microsoft will use your phone number or email address only for this one-time transaction. Standard SMS rates may apply. Excel learns your patterns, organizing your data to save you time. Easily create spreadsheets from templates or on your own.
- 90 Day Free Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Free Trial 2019
- Microsoft Office Free Trial
- Microsoft Office Free Trial Uk
- Microsoft Office Free Trial Mac
- The package I bought included a 30-day trial of Microsoft Office. At the same time, I purchased a copy of Microsoft Office 365 Personal (annual subscription). As part of the setup process, I downloaded and installed Microsoft Office 365 Personal, which includes Access 2016, Excel 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Publisher 2016.
- Because the idea of doing something only one way is a cultural anathema to the Redmond folk, there is a second legitimate way to get a trial version of Office. In this case, we're pointing you to.
Microsoft Office 2013 turns your computer into one of the most effective tools in your home and allows you to create and edit documents.
The days of purchasing a computer and finding that it came loaded with all the apps and programs you need are a thing of the past. Even if you spend thousands on a computer from a top manufacturer, you'll likely find that it lacks simple software like Microsoft Office. This free trial of Microsoft Office 2013 lets you explore all the features of this software for up to 30 days without paying a dime.
One of the biggest features of this download is the access you get to Word 2013. Word is one of the most popular word processing programs in the world today. You can create, edit and save documents, and when you save your work, you can even save those documents for use with older versions of Word. Word also lets you insert charts and photographs into your documents, which comes in handy when doing projects for work.
In addition to Word 2013, you also get access to Excel 2013. Excel helps you create spreadsheets in a fraction of the time that you can share with others. You'll also receive Outlook 2013, which you can use to check your email. Other programs that come with the download include the 2013 versions of PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. Use the included Lync as a new instant messenger to stay connected with friends, family and even coworkers.
Even if you used Microsoft Office in the past, you'll find some new features on the 2013 version. Word now works on touchscreens to help you scan and scroll quicker without reaching for your mouse, and you can now view PDF files in seconds. Instead of opening another program, searching for the right file on your computer and then opening that file, Microsoft Office now lets you instantly open those PDF files and even edit those documents.
You'll also love the new presenter mode that comes with PowerPoint. This splits the screen into two different components. One appears on your larger screen and lets those watching follow along, but the second creates a version of the presentation that you can read on your own computer screen. The 2013 Microsoft Office free download lets you try out all the new features of the software suite before investing any money.
- Designed to work effectively on traditional computer screens and touchscreens
- Comes loaded with software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Features helpful tips on using each piece of software and making changes
- Allows users to embed videos and images with HTML coding
- Includes a free trial of Lync and Outlook to help users stay connected
- Lack of storage space requires that users opt for cloud storage
- Limits the work users can do on touchscreens and tablets
- Frequently pops up warnings near the end of its trial
The Microsoft Word free trial download lets you try out the software before you buy it!
There is no need to uninstall your current version of Microsoft Word. I show you how to run the free trial alongside your other version.
This tutorial series covers everything you need to know to download and install the free trial software:
Make sure to read about the software requirements before you start the download and installation.
Get Microsoft Word for free?
Many people are looking for a free download of Microsoft Word to get a full copy of the software at no cost.
Can you use Microsoft Word without paying for it? Well, no. Although there are free open-source word processing programs available, Microsoft Word is not one of them.
There is a free ad-supported, stripped-down version called Microsoft Word 2010 Starter, but it only comes pre-loaded on new computers. You can’t download it.
The only legal way to get Word for “free” is to download the free trial. Word is included in the Microsoft Office free trial but you do not have to install the whole suite. You can select what Office programs you want to use during the installation.
90 Day Free Microsoft Office
The 60-day free trial period is longer than most so you have plenty of time to test the new features. You might even be able to complete your term paper before the trial runs out!
WARNING: The software locks when the free trial period expires, so be sure to save your files in another format you can open before the 60-day trial runs out. If you want to continue using Microsoft Office after the sofware expires, you need to buy it.
Like any free-trial software, you will receive annoying notices when it is about to expire. You have the option to buy the software at that time, or wait until the trial period ends and discontinue using it.
You do not have to uninstall the free trial when it expires. Even though you can’t modify, save, or make new files, you can still use it to open docx files if you don’t have the compatibility pack or viewer installed.
The advantage of leaving it installed is that if you buy Word at a later time, you don’t have to download and reinstall it—you can just reactivate the software with the CD key you purchased.
Determining system requirements
Save yourself big headaches…make sure your system will actually run Microsoft Office before you download and install the software.
The difference between meeting minimum system requirements and recommended system requirements is sometimes the difference between a frustrated user and a happy one.
If your system barely meets the minimum requirements, be prepared to accept slower performance and unavailability of some features.
To use Microsoft Office 2010, you need the following:
Microsoft Office Free Trial 2019
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- 256 megabyte (MB) RAM; 512 or higher recommended *
- 3 gig available space on hard drive
- CD-Rom or DVD drive
- 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or a later 32- or 64-bit operating system
* I highly recommend 1 GB of RAM for best performance.
If you don’t know how to find your system specs, read Finding Your Computer Specs.
Downloading the free trial software
To try out the newest version of Microsoft Office, all you need to do is follow the download link below to the official Microsoft website.
Microsoft Office Free Trial
While downloading, be sure to print the screen that shows your Trial License Product Key (it is a 25-digit number). You need it to install the software.
Download the Microsoft Office Free Trial
(link opens in new window)
Are you finished downloading? In Part 2, get instructions for installing the software and a money-saving tip that can save you hundreds of dollars when buying the full version of Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Office Free Trial Uk
Go to Part 2: How to Install Microsoft Office 2010 Downloaded Software