- Downloads On Macbook Pro
- Free Download Google Earth For Macbook Pro Model
- Download Youtube For Macbook Pro
Step 1 – Download Google Earth
Google Earth Pro on desktop is free for users with advanced feature needs. Import and export GIS data, and go back in time with historical imagery. Download the latest version of Google Earth Pro for Mac - Advanced business tools for Google Earth. Read 16 user reviews of Google Earth Pro on MacUpdate.
- Click here to go to the Google Earth download page. The page automatically detects your operating system, so you don't have to worry about choosing a particular version.
- Click the Agree and Download button. Your browser will display a Thank You page while Google Earth automatically downloads in the background.
- The Downloads window will show the progress of your download.
- At the end of the download, an alert box will tell you that the .dmg (Mac) or .exe (PC) file contains an application. Click the Continue (Mac) or Save (PC) button to finish the download.
Step 2 – Install Google Earth
- On a Mac, the Google Earth disk image file (.dmg) will automatically mount on your desktop and open.
- Drag the Google Earth.app to wherever you want to install it — typically, the Applications (or Programs) folder on your hard drive.
- Close the Google Earth disk image window, then drag both the Google Earth.dmg and the Google Earth volume (below) to the trash to clear them from your desktop.
- Drag the Google Earth icon from your Applications folder to your dock to create an alias (Mac).
- On a Windows OS, open the GoogleEarthSetup.exe file and click Run. When installed, Google Earth launches automatically.
- Create a shortcut to the program (Windows) for easy access.
Downloads On Macbook Pro
Step 3 – Launch Google Earth
Note: You must have a live Internet connection while using Google Earth. As you move around and zoom in and out, new images are downloaded to your computer on the fly from Google's servers. This step confirms that you have properly installed Google Earth.
- Launch Google Earth by double-clicking the Google Earth icon on your desktop or clicking its icon in your Start menu (PC) or Dock (Mac).
- You should now see the main Google Earth window.
- If this is your first time using of Google Earth, plan to spend some time exploring its features including zooming in and out, panning, and turning layers on and off.