Dragon Software For Mac Free
Dragon® Home v15 speech recognition helps you get more done on your PC by voice. Dictate documents, send email, search the Web, and more. Designed using Nuance Deep Learning™ technology, it delivers up to 99% recognition accuracy, adapts to different accents, and even works in noisy environments. Simply speak and watch your words appear on the screen 3x faster than typing. Dragon dictate This free dictation software for Mac is a professional tool for recording and dictating. This software claims 99.5% accuracy and helps create reports, articles, books, eBooks and many others. It can be used to give commands to Mac as well. Pros of Dragon dictate. Dragon Dictate for Mac, version 4 merges fast, accurate speech recognition and versatile transcription to fit the way you work. Dictate and edit documents, send email, transcribe voice memos from.
Free Dragon Speech Download
Nuance Dragon for Mac – Download / Free Trial / Upgrade / Speech Recognition Software
NuanceDragon for Mac – Download / Free Trial / Upgrade / Speech Recognition Software. Theall-new Dragon for Mac delivers fast speech recognition that’s 15% moreaccurate than ever, along with versatile transcription and mobility features,to drive individual productivity at work.
Dictate, edit and transcribe anywhere—all by voiceThe all-new Dragon for Mac delivers fast speech recognition that’s 15% more accurate than ever, along with versatile transcription and mobility features, to drive individual productivity at work.
Drive productivity at work
Whether you’re creating documents, spreadsheets or presentations, sending emails, filling out forms or simply looking to reduce typing stress, Dragon for Mac drives productivity at work.
Dictate and transcribe documents with a fully customizable experience that optimizes speed and accuracy. Even connect to the soon-to-be released Dragon Anywhere mobile app for iOS or Android for an end-to-end voice productivity solution that helps you work smarter and faster wherever your job takes you.
Get documentation tasks done faster
Most people can talk faster than they can type, so why not use your voice to quickly dictate and edit documents? Dragon for Mac lets you customize words for the terms you use every day, insert frequently-used text or graphics and create command short cuts for repetitive tasks, so you can complete documentation faster than ever before.
- Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing
- Enjoy increased accuracy as Dragon adapts to your voice
- Supports latest applications, including Microsoft Word 2016 with Full Text Control
- Give your wrists a rest and reduce repetitive stress injuries
Turn voice files into text—instantly
With Dragon for Mac, you can transcribe voice memos from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly, easily and accurately.
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff , .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Capture notes for accurate transcription
- Transcribe audio file of any single speaker’s voice
- Manage multiple sources for easy transition between personal dictation and other files
Stay productive wherever you go
Continue creating and editing documents—even when work takes you away from the office. With the separate soon-to-be released, cloud-based Dragon Anywhere mobile app (coming this fall) you can dictate and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your mobile device to maximize productivity at the office or on the road.
- Works with iOS and Android devices
- Syncs documents, preferences and customizations with your Dragon desktop so you can continue your work seamlessly wherever you go
Works the way you do
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time. With advanced customization and personalization features, Dragon for Mac intelligently adapts to the way you work to deliver big productivity gains.
- Get even better accuracy as Dragon continually adapts to your voice
- Customize words and commands to reflect your personal preferences
- Short-cut-cutting repetitive processes using simple voice commands
- RAM: 4GB, 8GB+ recommended
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- An Internet connection for installation and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in Mac microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information