Are you still worrying about the less use of your great retina by watching a low quality film? No worries any more. Here comes the good news for MacBook Pro Retina users. The software called MacBook Pro Retina Blu-ray Player was released. You can use it to enjoy your high quality movie night anywhere. Here are the steps you need to follow.
This 8GB memory kit is designed for Apple® iMac®, MacBook® and MacBook Pro and features up to 1.0GHz operating speed for easy Web browsing and efficient operation. See all Laptop Memory $32.99 Your price for this item is $ 32.99.
- What is the version for the bootcamp software for the 2012 macbook pro and windows 10? I erased OS X and cant get to bootcamp to download the drivers. Version 5.1.5640 wont work on windows 10. Thanks in advanced.
- Wireless web testing conducted by Apple in May 2012 using preproduction 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based 15-inch MacBook Pro units and preproduction 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7–based 13-inch MacBook Pro units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 50%.
- MacBook Pro 15' Retina Display Mid 2012 Identifier MacBook-Pro-15-Retina-Display-Mid-2012-2013-02-21-23-07-02 Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t3pv7tt37 Ocr ABBYY FineReader 8.0 Ppi 300 Type Repair Manual Upload-date Thu, 21 Feb 13 23:07:02 -0700 Year 2013.
Preparations you need to do:
2012 Macbook Pro Review
- MacBook Pro with OS X 10.8 -10.14
- Intel Core i5 or above
- Internal or external Blu-ray drive
Free trial version of Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro is now available on Macgo Download Center. You can also click here to download Mac El Capitan Blu-ray Player Pro, and then drag its icon to your Application folder.
After installing Mac El Capitan Blu-ray Player Pro, you can go to 'Launchpad' and click Mac Blu-ray Player Pro.
a. Play a Blu-ray File
Click 'Play' button and Select a Blu-ray file
If you want to play a Blu-ray file, just click on 'Open File' on the main interface and choose the Blu-ray video you would like to watch from local media files, then click 'Open'.
Wait for a few seconds till the menu appears. Now you can choose where you want to start watch the movie in the full featured Blu-ray menu, you can choose which language you want to hear in 'Audio' and what kind of language you want to see in 'Subtitle', then you can directly press 'Play Movie' and 'Return' key to enjoy some Blu-ray time.
b. Play a Blu-ray Disc
Download Media For 2012 Macbook Pro Model
Connect the Blu-ray drive with your Mac via USB cable.
Insert the Blu-ray disc you want to watch in the drive.
Launch the software and it will automatically load and play the disc.
You may have to wait for a few seconds before the Blu-ray menu appears as there may be some trailers before the menu comes up.NOTE If the Blu-ray playback is unsuccessful, here are some tips for you.
- Email us to [email protected] with detailed information of your device such as device model, build number, kernel version and else. Attach the log file would be better.
- Comment us on Macgo Facebook Page, reply to any post or send us a message.
The first and best Blu-ray media player for Mac. Support Original Blu-ray Menu, ISO files, and BDMV folder, etc.Mac DownloadBUY NOW
2012 Macbook Pro Ram
Download Media For 2012 Macbook Pro 2020
Copyright © 2011-2020 Macgo International Limited All Rights Reserved. Macgo EULA
2012 Macbook Pro Ssd Upgrade
Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
iPod ®,iPhone ®,iTunes ® and Mac ® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Our software is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc.