Download Kodi for Windows PC or Computer directly. Kodi for PC Download is the best guide to download. Install Kodi Windows PC App with our tutorial. Just like the Kodi on Windows PC, we have the Kodi for Mac devices download which is also official. The website also provides the dmg file which is compatible to run on the Mac OS devices. Kodi For Mac- latest Version V 17.3 Krypton: This article is going to tell you “How to download and install Latest Version Kodi for Mac“. When it comes to installing software different platforms, installing software on Mac OS is quite Easy compared to other Platforms. Kodi for mac free download - Kodi, WinZip Mac, Avast Free Mac Security, and many more programs. Download Kodi for Windows PC or Computer directly. Kodi for PC Download is the best guide to download. Install Kodi Windows PC App with our tutorial. Just like the Kodi on Windows PC, we have the Kodi for Mac devices download which is also official. The website also provides the dmg file which is compatible to run on the Mac OS devices.
Kodi for Mac is popular nowadays. It brings unprecedented entertainment that has been unavailable to the Apple users before Kodi existed. As you all know, Mac OS has a lot of restrictions and rules when it comes to their media files. They always want you to get all your entertainment through the iTunes. That means you must pay for it if you want to enjoy it.
Well, not everything from iTunes is a paid product. That would be an exaggeration. There are some free items that you can avail from the internet using Apple devices such as the Kodi app for iOS phones and sometimes from iTunes as well. But the fact still remains that Mac OS is not as open and not as liberated as the Windows devices.
That is why it is such a pleasant surprise that the XBMC (Xbox Media Center) developers finally included Kodi for Mac. Gone are the days where there were only Kodi for Windows, Kodi for Android, Kodi for Xbox consoles, or Kodi for Firestick. And for those of you Mac OS users, we have a treat for you. We will guide you through the step-by-step guide on how to install Kodi for Mac.Contents
2.1 Is Kodi Safe? 2.2 Use Kodi with VPN 2.3 FAQ 2.3.1 In Conclusion
DOWNLOAD KODI FOR MAC
Download Kodi for Mac
Want to know more about Kodi? Read our articles on Kodi Repositories, Kodi build, and Kodi no limits.
How to install Kodi for Mac
Kodi for Mac installation is easy and straightforward. You only need to follow these simple steps, and you should be done in a few minutes or a few steps. You do not even need an advanced knowledge of coding. This is as simple as getting an app from iTunes. Only that, you will be getting Kodi for Mac outside of the iTunes.
Anyway, let’s not prolong your excitement. Here is how to install Kodi for Mac.
- Let’s start with getting the Kodi installer by clicking on the download button above.
- Once the download initiates, just wait a few seconds or minutes depending on your internet speed.
- As soon as the download finishes, you should find the Kodi installer on the Mac default download folder.
- Once you see the Kodi installer that you just downloaded, click on it to open the file.
- Wait for a few seconds until a window prompt will appear. Click or drag on the Kodi icon to the Application folder and drop it in to start the unpacking of the software.
- A pop-up notification will appear that says “Copying Kodi to Applications.”
- You may now close the Kodi window prompt and open the “Finder” icon.
- Click on “Applications” to see the list of installed apps.
- Scroll up or down to find the Kodi app. You may also use the “Search” service on the top-right corner of the window if you have too many apps installed that makes it hard for you to find Kodi.
- When you see it, click on it to start Kodi.
- A prompt will tell you that Kodi is damaged, do not believe it. This happens because Mac OS does not want you to install third-party apps downloaded outside of iTunes.
- Click on “Cancel” and do not click on “Move to Thrash.”
- What you should do instead is click on the Apple icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on “System Preferences” just below the “About this Mac.”
- On the new window, click on the “Security & Privacy.”
- Under the “General” tab, you will see “Allow Apps Downloaded From:”.
- There should be three options below, if you are using the latest Mac OS version, there will only be two options and you will not find the “Anywhere” option. But if you are using the old Mac OS version, just tick on the “Anywhere” option.
- Now, if you do not see the “Anywhere” option, click on the lock icon just below the open window.
- Once you click it, you will be asked for your password. Just type it in and click on the “Unlock” button.
- What you should do is open the “Launchpad” app. From there, open the “Other” folder.
- Inside the “Other” folder, click on the “Terminal” app.
- Once the “Terminal” app is open, type in this command: sudo spctl –master-disable
- You may also copy the command and just paste it to the Terminal window before pressing Enter.
- Next is to type in your computer’s password then press Enter again.
- Now you may close the Terminal window.
- Click on the “Back” button on the “Security & Privacy” window to go to the “System Preferences” window again.
- Click the “Security & Privacy” again to enter it.
- This time, the third option “Anywhere” will now appear on the list of choices.
- Tick on the “Anywhere” and close the “Security & Privacy” window.
- Now go back to the “Application” window and find the Kodi app again.
- Click on the Kodi icon and this time, the error notification will not appear. Instead, you should see the “Verifying Kodi” notification.
- On the next prompt that will appear, you will be asked if you really want to open Kodi. You can just ignore it and click on the “Open” button.
- That’s it. You now have Kodi for Mac installed on your system.
Is Kodi Safe?
With all the notification and prompts that you encountered during the installation, you must wonder if Kodi is safe. Yes, Kodi is safe for your system. That is if you got Kodi software from us or Kodi.tv website. We are the only ones that provide original and safe Kodi installers on the internet.
The only time that Kodi will not be safe for your Mac OS is if you downloaded the installer from other shady websites and sources. As you might have learned that Kodi is a popular app, it is no surprise that there are some people who want to modify and exploit Kodi to do their bidding.
So in the spirit of safe browsing and use of safe apps and software, make sure to get your installer from trusted sources. This is to prevent modified Kodi installers from causing damage to your system or your privacy overall.
Enjoy Kodi on best devices that you have. Read more about the best movies for Kodi and live TV on Kodivedia.
Use Kodi with VPN
In case you find that streaming media from certain web content sources gets a little bit slower than usual, we have a solution for you. This happens especially when you know that you have great internet service, but you still get a buffering screen. We highly recommend you to use a VPN app.
VPN or Virtual Private Network is a form of internet access that hides your identity by using some international servers to make it look like you are located somewhere else and not in your home or current location.
This VPN can help you get better access to some of your favorite online media sources or video streaming services. You can choose any VPN app that you like as long as they are reliable especially for video streaming activities.
We can recommend you five VPN apps if you do not know what to use. Here are your options.
- TunnelBear VPN
- Private Internet Access
- CyberGhost VPN
As I said, there are more VPN services you can check out. But these five can do the job pretty much great. So it is up to you to try them out or not, but we will highly suggest using a VPN app by any means possible.
But if you are okay with your current internet connection and video streaming performance, you can just ignore this advice and start enjoying your Kodi for Mac.
Websites to watch free movies for Mac?1. Viewster
5. Pluto TV
Kodi for Mac is a great entertainment center that can deliver the best multimedia experience. It is popular and even received some global awards because it is really as great as you might expect. It is not a perfect app, but it is much better than most similar entertainment apps.
In today’s question, do you think the Kodi for Mac is a great choice for all of the Apple device users? If you are not yet sure, what other entertainment software out there that you think is as good as or even better than Kodi? Tell us what you think. We would love to know your thoughts and opinions.
You may also leave your questions if you have any in the comment section below. We will try to answer all your queries as soon as we can. Please note that we prioritize those helpful questions that can help others in this community.
Kodi has been recently updated from Kodi 17.1 to Kodi 17.3 by its developers. The best and easy way to update Kodi on Android device is through PlayStore. You just need to Sing In into PlayStore, search for Kodi and then update. If you have other device like Mac or Windows then you can uninstall current version of Kodi and then install latest version from official Kodi website. In this Blog Post we will show you both methods on how you can update Kodi through Play Store and through official Kodi website.
Download Kodi 17.3 For Macbook Pro 2017
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to upgrade Kodi On your Android Box:
01. From Home screen of your Android Box, go into your Apps and then click on Google PlayStore(Shopping Bag icon)
02. Once you will be inside PlayStore you need to search for Kodi(XBMC Foundations), click on that and hit the Update Button
03. Now wait till the update will finish
Download Kodi 17.3 For Macbook Pro Upgrade
04. If you don’t know how to Sign In into PlayStore then Click Here to know on how to Sign In into PlayStore and Update/Install Applications
If you have other device like Windows or Mac then you need to follow below instructions to upgrade Kodi:
01. First uninstall the current version of Kodi that is installed on your device
02. If you don’t want to loose your Kodi data and Settings you can easily Backup and Restore all your Kodi
03. After uninstalling Kodi you need to Download Latest Version Of Kodi From Here
04. Once the download will finish you need to go back to Home Screen of your device
05. Now from Home screen go into your Download Folder and you will find Kodi App there
06. Click on downloaded Kodi App (kodi-17.3-Krypton), hit Install and Kodi 17.3 Krypton will start installing on your device
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
Download Kodi 17.3 For Macbook Pro Version
08. Kodi 17.3 Krypton is now installed on your device, enjoy!
Download Kodi 17.3 For Macbook Pro Laptop
“If you face any problem while upgrading Kodi on your device then feel free to contact us via Email([email protected]) or Live Chat“